Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey guys! Sooo I didn't keep a list of things to tell you this week because this week FLEW by. Seriously I have no clue what happened, but here I am emailing you again, without a list, which means my brain is empty.

I can definitely testify to the importance of planning. Daily, weekly, whenever it is, it's important ha.

We had zone conference which was really good. A lot of emphasis on planning and on prayer.

Holy cow, I LOVED general conference. I used to kinda laugh whenever missionaries got all worked up about conference...ha. Oops. Has it always been this good??  I mean I always loved conference, but I LOVED conference.  It is amazing. And it went by so quickly. I was bummed that it was over already... just 6 more months.

There was so much about supporting the prophet and our leaders. It's true. In church the other week our bishop (who's a biker--dad!) gave an analogy about wards and working together. No time--I'll send it next week ha.

So I loved all of it, but can I just say that D. Todd Christofferson is brilliant? They all are, but his talk especially stuck out to me. "we can have faith in God because He is perfectly just and trustworthy."   And Lynn Robbins or whatever about which way we are facing. 


(To read D. Todd Christofferson's talk, click here).  

Heavenly Father is so merciful to us. He is the most patient person ever.

Mom, tell Katherine that I wish! But I was told that it was too late to start planning something like that. Even if it's small. Bummer right? I'll still celebrate Halloween in my heart, and if I hear of another ward doing it, I'll let her know.

One minute! Gotta go! this is the weirdest email ever. SOrry. But just remember, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Church is true. Have a wonderful week!

Rebecca has lost her camera, so it will be a while until we get pictures ... Luckily it was very old and falling apart.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment