Friday, December 5, 2014

Forgot thanksgiving but it was Sister Iosua-Fiu's birthday!

 I forgot about Thanksgiving, but it was Sister Iosua-Fiu's birthday on Thursday!! I made crepes that were decent, no where near as good as our Sunday crepes though...


So I've been a bit sick lately, but nothing too bad, it was really just my throat. You know my tonsil that is usually a bit swollen? It was massive haha. I'm feeling a lot better today, but I'm going to go to the Dr. today just because Sister L wants me to, just to be safe. But I really am all good, I'm not just saying that. I have a bit of a headache, and also since I was sick this week, this email will be a shorter one, sorry! I just can't think about what happened right now.

Sister Iosua-Fiu was soo patient and took really good care of me this week.

Unfortunately, not as many people as we were expecting came to Invitation Sunday, which was a bit sad, but the talks were wonderful! And those who did come, as well as the members we've talked to, were touched by them. One recent convert spoke about her conversion story. She shared how Heavenly Father transformed her and how the gospel has brought her so much joy and how it has healed her. It was beautiful!

Cool thing, a few of the less active members we are working with shared with us that they are considering/have considered going on missions! I am so excited because I can just see how they would bless those around them and how much it would bless them!

I am so sorry about this email, but just know how much I love you and how grateful I am for yoU!!!!!!! I love your perspective on things! You are so wise!

Love,
Me  
(This is mom:  I always have a hard time writing to "Sister Formica" instead of her first name.  I think she may feel the same way with signing her name.  Maybe closing with "Me" is her way of avoiding that whole thing.  It makes me smile.)  

(We asked her what she wanted for Christmas -- this was her answer).  
things I need: lozenges--the throat numbing ones

No comments:

Post a Comment