Monday, December 15, 2014

You are the kindest, most patient family ever and I loved your emails!

Ahh I really just love you all so much.

Mom, I am the same as Adam and Mckay with being corrected... (I commented on how they hate to be corrected - they act like they should already know everything).  I've been trying to work on it for a really long time haha. Hopefully it's getting better. I don't think it's anything you taught us, just the natural man in us ha. 

Have an FHE lesson on being chastened...I heard a definition of being chastened that I really like...to be chastened is to free from fault through teaching. I think that was the gist of it at least...Read either Jacob 4 vs 9 and 10; Hebrews 12 vs. 11-13 (not the ones before it necessarily haha); and Ether 2:14-15 along with the next chapter where he sees the hand of the Lord vs 9--Because The Bro of Jared accepted the Lord's chastening (for 3 hours--danggg) and humbled himself and repented, he grew and progressed to the point where he was able to see the finger of the Lord and was told that no man has come before the Lord with greater faith...where a chapter ago He hadn't prayed to the Lord in a while.  Now you aren't the Lord, but He has commanded us to honor our father and mother. And I guess you and dad are pretty wise sometimes.

Wow, that was not supposed to be so long...  haha sorry about all of that, doesn't have to be for the blog, but I really love this subject ha. Something I'm working on is being more humble and teachable.

So transfers...Sister Iosua-Fiu is going down south, and I am staying in Ellenbrook! I'm excited to stay, but I'm sad that she has to leave. I so don't feel like I know what I'm doing yet haha. Probably should...oh well.

But you are never going to guess who my companion is going to be!!! SISTER VEA!!!!!! Yeah...you read that right. Crazy huh?! Companions in the MTC, visa waited in AZ, in the same district for 2 transfers here and now we are companions! And for Christmas!
Sad news is that she scratched up her leg pretty badly in a biking accident. But she is tough.

Oh and Sister Jardine is coming to the Dianella Zone!

Coolest idea ever...making quiet bags. You guys rock.

This week was pretty eventful. Theresa finally moved out! She's the one who was in a really bad situation at home. She is now living with some members in the ward and doing really well!! She came to the ward Christmas party Saturday, church on Sunday and the broadcast of the Christmas devotional Sunday night! It was down at the chapel by the temple, so she got to see the temple, and she loved it!! She said now another reason she wants to be baptized is so she can go into the temple. She described it as the spirit at the temple jumped over the fence and into her haha. Made me laugh a bit.

Our ward Christmas party was great! One of our investigators made it, and a ton of less active and part member families came - everyone enjoyed it! The theme was Jerusalem markets, and it looked legit. I'll have to send pictures next week when I find my camera cord.

Ok, I am so sorry, but I have to go. I really really love you all and hope you have the best week ever. You are the best family ever. Don't hate me for my bad emails!

Love,
Me

Here are some pictures the mission sent us from the Newsletter.  Baptisms and temple trips.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment