Monday, October 19, 2015

Pictures!



LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for writing when you were sooo sleepy. And I am soooooo sorry, you are going to not be happy with me, but we don't have time to email really at all today.  I am sending a letter THIS VERY WEEK though.  Because I love you so much.  Thanks for your email!


And can you please give Adam the biggest hug for me and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I love you Bud!  You are such an amazing and smart and funny boy (don't get a big head though haha).

I'm doing really well!  We had an amazing week with lots of miracles that I promise I will share next week.  We are just going to miss a train to meet our district. I know, you can shoot me when I get home ha. 

Here are some pictures she sent last week:  The Branch






And More: 







No comments:

Post a Comment