Sunday, December 6, 2015

qwertyuiop

Hey guys!! 

What the heck? I don't know how November is over already...but Christmas is going to be great!  It doesn't feel like Christmas yet, maybe it's the heat.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

It's been a long week but a good one.  Sister Ahlstrom has been sick so we have been taking things a bit slower.  She is super tough though, but isn't getting any better, so we are going to have to rest a bit more this week.  Poor thing.

Not too much to report on...we really couldn't see many people this week.  A mission is the worst place to be sick.

We had an amazing Zone conference though. Amazing.  Can I just say I love President and Sister Fife? 

Um we taught primary this week because the Penstones were gone, and so we had 2 kids haha.  But it was crazy.  I think I'd prefer teaching a group of kids. Much easier.  They are little cuties, but let me tell you, they have a mind of their own.  We had a lot of fun though :) I love primary!  It would be nice to have that much energy haha.

Umm Saturday night we held a movie night at the chapel to give people an alternative to drinking with their friends and to make it easier for them to come to church the next morning.  The last part didn't quite work out ha, but it will!!  Some people were sick and other things happened...all fun stuff.  But it turned out really well and we want to make it a regular thing.

We went out to Calingri an hour away (not that that's news, everything is at least an hour away from here, just further into the bush or closer to Perth) and had Thanksgiving dinner with the coolest/best family ever.  So yes I had Thanksgiving :)

That's pretty much it.

Oh but my Ponderize verse is Matt 16:24-25. 
 24 ¶Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Christmas video - less than 2 minutes:   https://www.mormon.org/christmas

That's all folks.  Have a wonderful week!  I'll try to have more energy and more things to write next week.  Promise.  Love ya'll.

Love,
Sister Formica

No comments:

Post a Comment